24 hour personal injury hotline 800-816-1529 x. 1
Call us now for a free CONSULTATION on your personal injury case
Are you Hurt or Injured? We are Top Notch Experienced Aggressive California Personal Injury Lawyers. We are located in Southern, Central, and Northern California. We are Personal injury Accident Attorneys handling all of California
Welcome to Personal Injury Lawyers, The Moy & Fernandez Law Group California Personal Injury Attorney Website. Our premier personal injury law firm handles Personal Injury cases all over the State of California.
No Recovery – No Fee : When you retain our law firm to handle your California Personal Injury case, you will not have to pay any money out of your pocket unless we obtain a recovery for you on your injury case. It does not get much simplier than that. You have everything to lose and everything to gain if you do not retain an attorney for your California Personal Injury case.
Get Medical Treatment Now, Even if you Do Not Have Medical Insurance : You do not have to suffer anymore. If you have been injured in a California Personal Injury accident,, we can refer you to the best doctors for medical treatmet for your injuries, EVEN IF YOU DO NOT HAVE INSURANCE.
We will come to you for your Personal Injury Case, ANYWHERE in California : The fact that most of our clients are injured or may have lost their car, truck, motorcycle, or other vehicle in an accident, the high gas prices, and horrendous traffic in California, makes traveling to any attorney or lawyers law office a big hassle, especially if you are injured. We will come to you to sign you up anywhere in the State of California so you do not have to worry about coming in to our office. After many years of doing personal injury we have found that our clients truly appreciate this service in their time of need when they are hurt and injured due to their accident.
Have you been hurt in an accident? If you or a loved one has suffered a death, or serious injury, we offer our sincere condolences to you and yours.
It is absolutely critical that you consult with and retain an attorney on your California Personal Injury Case as soon as possible : You absolutely need to talk to a lawyer right after the accident despite the fact that you or your loved one might be injured, stressed out, or not wanting to deal with anything, or even perhaps because you think it is possible to handle it yourself.
The first 24 to 48 hours after an accident whether you were hurt in a car accident, motorcycle accident, truck accident, slip and fall or other personal injury accident are critical. What you do during this time can make or break your case.
If you say the wrong thing to the insurance company, witnesses, doctors, or anyone related to your case, you may destroy your chances of receiving a fair settlement or judgment in your case.
Let us do the talking for you, we are experts and California personal injury cases are what we do for a living.
Do not be one of the reckless few who think that trying to handle a personal injury case on their own without an attorney is the right thing to do. You would not operate on yourself so why would you think that you can handle a legal matter without a lawyer.
What sets our law firm apart from other law firms is that we have been doing personal injury a long time, we are experts at what we do, and also very good at what we do, We have handled a very large number of personal injury cases.
We are not attorneys who take on personal injury cases as a side practice, the vast majority of our cases are personal injury cases such as car accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents, bus accidents, slip and falls, trip and falls, and other personal injury matters.
You will find a vast amount of information and resources about all aspects of personal injury law, and cases on our website. Feel free to look around.
*** IMPORTANT CONSUMER SAFETY ALERT
- If you have been in a car accident, motorcycle accident, truck accident, slip and fall, or otherwise have had some other injury due to the negligence of another or an entity, and someone you do not know such as someone off of the street; a tow truck driver; body shop worker or owner; medical receptionist; doctor’s office; attorney or someone stating that they are an employee of a law office; or some other shady person, who is the agent of a law firm, or a 3rd party agent of a law firm, approaches you at the scene of the accident or hospital attempting to get you to sign up at their law firm or refer you to their law firm, or a law firm “that they know,” STOP NOT DO IT, WHAT THEY ARE DOING IS ILLEGAL.
- No ethical California Personal Injury Law Firm would solicit you to sign up with their law firm at the scene of an accident or at the hospital where you are seeking treatment because it is a violation of the California Rules of Professional Responsibility, and a CRIME under California Business and Professions Code 6150-6156 to do so. This practice by law firms is ILLEGAL.
- A runner or a capper is someone or some entity who is paid by unscrupulous law firms or their agents, to get you to sign up with their law firm.
- If you have been approached by someone you do not know at the scene of your accident or at the hospital by someone trying to get you to sign up with their law firm give us a call at 800-816-1529 x. 1.
- This activity is prohibited by California law, and any contract entered into with a law firm, that was procured by way of a runner or a capper is VOID. Void means it is as though the contract never existed in the first place.
- Solicitation for your Personal Injury Case by Mail, Email: We believe that it is not only in bad taste, but in our opinion not ethical for a law firm to send out SPAM emails, or to solicit business by sending mail out to your home after you have had an accident. Sending SPAM email is in of itself illegal. We do not do such practices and we believe that you should not retain any law firm that does such practices. We believe that you should have the opportunity to do your own research in finding a personal injury lawyer, and that such practices give attorneys a bad name. We would never solicit business in this manner.
Free Consultation on your California Personal Injury Case
If you are in immediate need of a free consultation on your personal injury matter call us now at 800-816-1529 x. 1.
CALL OUR 24 HOUR PERSONAL INJURY HOTLINE 800-816-1529 x.1
Why Retain Our Personal Injury Law Firm
* We are a premier California personal Injury firm whose founder has a 10 out of 10 rating, which the highest AVVO rating there is in the USA
* We do personal injury cases all over the State of California
* We charge you absolutely no money out of your pocket unless we recover for you.
* We will come to you anywhere in California to sign you up so you do not have to worry about coming to us.
* We are not a settlement mill, we are real trial lawyers who will work hard to get you every dollar you are entitled to
* Personal Injury law is not a side practice to us, it is our primary practice area, we are experts
* We will get you medical treatment even if you do not have medical insurance
* We do not charge anything to help you get your vehicle repaired
* We have a very high success rate of getting our clients’ money
* We are experts at dealing with the insurance companies who do not want to pay you what you are entitled to
* We will work hard to get you everything you are entitled to in a case
* We will fight to get you all of you lost past, present, and future wages
* We will fight to get you as much money as possible for your pain and suffering, your loss of enjoyment of life, and your emotional distress
* we will handle all aspects of your case, the only thing you will need to do is to get better
* we use advanced technology to manage every aspect of your case
Call us now, 800-816-1529 x. 1
CALL OUR 24 HOUR PERSONAL INJURY HOTLINE 800-816-1529 x.1
Frequently Asked Questions
Our Law Firm
Do I have to come in to your office to sign up?
No you do not need to come in to our office to sign up. Our investigators can come to you anywhere in California, or anywhere in the nation for that matter. Most attorneys force you to come in to their specific office to sign up. We are a California Personal Injury Law Firm, most of our clients are injured or have had their cars damaged. We are set up to make retaining us a simple as possible.
It is 2:00am on Saturday night can I call you?
Yes. Our California Personal Injury and Car Accident Hotline is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. We have a licensed expert California Personal Injury Lawyer and Attorney on call all of the time. Our Personal Injury Law firm believes that you should not have to wait until bankers hours to talk to a lawyer. Unlike many Personal Injury Law Firms, we do not use an after hours answering service who takes a message and then tries to get a hold of a legal assistant, paralegal, or an attorney. Our system automatically forwards the the on-call Personal Injury Attorney, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. If for some reason the attorney is talking to someone else or otherwise cannot answer the phone, simply leave a message and you will be called back as soon as possible.
Where is your personal injury firm located?
Our California Personal Injury law firm has meeting locations all over California. We handle cases all over California. We have two main pre-litigation offices that handle the vast majority of work in all of our cases, both are located in California. To contact our firm go to our Contact Page by clicking here now.
Can you help me if I have no medical insurance?
Our law firm can get you medical treatment for an injury related to your California Personal Injury case even if you do not have medical insurance.
How much do I have to pay to retain your law firm?
You pay absolutetly nothing out of your pocket unless we recover money for you on your California Personal Injury case. If we receover nothing, you pay nothing. Once we obtain a settlement or judgement on your personal injury case, we take a percentage of whatever we recover for you, instead of you having to pay us up front to handle your case. This is called a contingency fee.
Personal Injury Cases
Can my family members also get money in a California Personal Injury case?
If your family members witnessed you get injured due to the negligence or intentional act of a 3rd party, they have a cause of action for negligent infliction of emotional distress. Most P.I. attorneys do not even know about this cause of action. Our firm will assert it on behalf of your family members. The spouse of an injured party can assert a cause of action for loss of consortium. Loss of consortium in a nutshell is the loss of loving enjoyment in the marital household. Your spouse is entitled to recover money for the loss of the things that the injured spouse cannot do due to their injury, that they used to be able to do before they were injured. Again, most P.I. attorneys do not know about this cause of action, and do not assert it on behalf of spouses, we do. Finally family members can recover in the event of a wrongful death of a family member due to the negligence or intentional act of a 3rd person. Special rules apply. Call us at 800-816-1529 x. 1 to discuss.
Why should I retain a personal injury lawyer if I can settle it myself?
It is very simple, in 99.7% of all cases, an attorney will get you more money than if you do not have a lawyer. Personal Injury as is most areas of the law, a very complicated practice area. The insurance companies are looking for a sucker who is not represented by a lawyer. They may offer you a small slice of what your case is actually worth just to get you to sign settlement papers before you retain personal injury lawyers like us. Once you sign the settlement papers, your personal injury case is over and we will no longer be able to help you. Would you give yourself a stomach operation? Of course not, so why do you think you can play attorney in your case. Of course you should retain an attorney for your personal injury case. Why do you think we exist?
How much money will I get in my Personal Injury case?
If we knew the answer to this question, we could also tell you what the winning lottery numbers will be. Generally the amount of money your personal injury case is worth is directly proportional to the nature and extent of your injuries, and the amount of your medical bills. If you are seriously injured and you have a large amount of medical bills, you will generally get more money than if you are not seriously injured and you have only treated once or twice at the doctor. With that being said, each case is different, and by no means should you decide not to call us just because you may not be seriously injured.
What types of Personal Injury Cases Do You Handle?
We handle personal injury cases including but not limited to: car accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents, slip and falls, trip and falls, dog bites, medical malpractice cases, and many more types of California Personal Injury Cases. For a complete list of the many types of California Personal Injury Cases that we handle, click here now to go to our Practice Area page. If you do not see anything related to how you were injured do not fret, call us now for a free consultation at 800-816-1529 x,1.
What is a contingency fee?
A contingency fee is a fee where an attorney or law firm takes a percentage of whatever is recovered instead of an upfront fee. Our firm uses contingency fees on Personal Injury cases so you do not have to pay any money unless we recover for you.
CALL OUR 24 HOUR PERSONAL INJURY HOTLINE 800-816-1529 X.1
Law Office Client Area
To Go Directly to our Law Firm Client Portal Click Here
Our law firm gives clients access to their case documents via a secured system. Our law firm is one of the first in the nation to provide this service. If you would like to have access to this system you may contact us here, or call our office at 800-816-1529.