General Information you need to know about your Aviation Accident Case
- If you have already been in an Aviation accident in the State of California, we highly recommend that you stop reading right now, and call our law firm for a free telephone consultation at (800) 816-1529, Ext. 1. We will tell you over the telephone if we think that you have a case and whether we can help you.
- If we believe we can help you, and you decide to retain us, we can then send our investigator to you with all of the legal forms necessary for you to retain our law firm.
- If you do not have medical insurance or a medical provider, we can immediately refer you to an appropriate doctor near you for medical treatment. (Yes, even if you do not have medical insurance)
- Yes, this can all be accomplished with one phone call to our law firm. We try to make the process as simple as possible for you.
California Aviation Accidents
Aviation Aircraft include Airplanes, Helicopters, Gyro Craft, Experimental Aircraft, Military Aircraft, Commercial Aircraft, and Ultra Light Aircraft, and more.
Although Aviation Accidents are Rare, They do happen. Aviation Accidents often occur because of pilot negligence and carelessness or because of poor maintenance or product defect within the Aviation itself.
Sometimes Aviation Accidents happen because of weather, bird strikes, Air Traffic Controller Error, or collisions with other Aviation.
We rarely see a news headline about a serious Aviation accident in California, although they do happen.
In reality, Aviation Aircraft and airliners that carry 100s of passengers are viewed as quite safe, and accidents only occur a couple of times a year around the entire world.
In relation to distance, Aviation Aircraft tend to be the safest form of travel.
Nonetheless, if calculated by journey, planes are actually three times more dangerous than cars.
Just because major airlines don’t often have injuries or deaths associated with them due to Aviation accidents, doesn’t mean that Aviation crashes hardly ever occur.
Small Aviation Aircraft, that only carry a small number of people, crash far more often than large Aviation Aircraft and airliners. Small Aviation Aircraft also have a higher chance of Aviation Aircraft crashes leading to severe injury or death.
In fact, aviation accidents and incidents involving small planes are reported almost every single day throughout California.
Small Aviation Aircraft Include:
- One-engine planes
- Cargo planes
- Propeller planes
Although technology and Aviation safety regulations are improving, death tolls continue to be high.
In a recent year, there were 884 deaths in the 156 accidents reported. That number jumped to over 1,100 deaths in in the last couple of years although the numbers of Aviation accidents reported were less, at 130 reported.
Common Reasons an Aviation Crash May Occur:
- Pilot error
- Defective equipment
- Violation of FAA regulations
- Design or structural problems of Aviation Aircraft
- Flight service negligence
- Air traffic controller error
- Third party carrier selection negligence
- Aviation Maintenance or Aviation repair negligence
- Fueling error
If you or a loved one has been in an Airplane accident, Aviation Accident, or Airline accident you are not going to be able to do much without an experienced Aviation Accident Lawyer, Aviation Accident Attorney, or Airline Accident Lawyer and Law Firm like ours.
Give us a call us as soon as possible to protect your rights at 800-816-1529 x. 1.